Don’t Be Afraid

People do not accomplish or participate in acts because something is holding them back and that something is almost always fear. Fear of losing, fear of rejection, fear of pain, and so much more. Fear helps us from doing things that could potentially be dangerous but it also keeps us from expanding and reaching out of our comfort zones.

Most times we fear of irrational things and the worst case scenario. 95% of your fears are wrong, while the other 5% are the fears that keep you sane and alive. Let loose a little and stop worrying about what the world has in store and start looking forward to what it has to offer.


Concert Calendar